Star Wars is a huge hit with children and adults. It’s a science-fiction epic told in the form of blockbuster films. Each film has its own fan following, and lots of collectibles related to the movies are sold like crazy. If you’re looking for a collectible Star Wars item, you’ve come to the right place. Here we’ll talk about some of the most popular Star Wars collectibles.
Now, let’s consider some of the popular characters. First, there is Yoda, the wise old Jedi master who appears in all the films. He is portrayed as a wise and deep-thinking character. Yoda teaches the younglings in the Star Wars films how to fight and win against the evil Galactic Empire. In addition to his large baggy clothing, he also has a mischievous look in his eyes. Many fans of Star Wars are eager to collect anything resembling Star Wars Yoda merchandise.
Evil Darth Vader
Then there is Darth Vader, played by the evil Darth Vader. He is a dark knight with a strong, intimidating presence. Darth Vader is one of the most popular characters in Star Wars. Vader is well-known to feature heavily in online collectible shops.
Another of the most popular characters that have appeared in the entire Star Wars series, is Princess Leia. In Star Wars films, she is the central protagonist and is always presented as a strong, brilliant, and noble character.
Princess Leia is strong-willed, determined, courageous, and resourceful. She is the epitome of what a hero should be – a fighter, a survivor, and someone who cares deeply about others. She is an inspiring role model for young girls and young women.
Lightsabers As A Weapon
Lightsabers are also very important collectibles. The lightsaber plays a very important role in Star Wars. Even though they weren’t used in the original trilogy, Star Wars movies like Revenge of the Sith and The Phantom Menace featured plenty of lightsabers. We saw that the lightsaber played an important role in the Jedi wars. Many fans consider it the most powerful weapon in the Star Wars saga.
The Star Wars Resistance
Then there are the droids, the stormtroopers, and, of course, the Resistance fighters. All these amazing, intriguing, and powerful creatures have been hugely popular characters in the Star Wars series. The Resistance, as they are known, has white helmets with black wings, red uniforms, and an armada of ships. This is a wonderful cast of characters, and it is really great to see all these guys together in one exciting movie!
How To Make A Lightsaber Out Of A Flashlight?
It may be difficult for you to display your self-made saber. However, this can be an advantage because it may be difficult to find an authentic one that is large and which displays the right image and design. If you can make your own, you are better off since it will be much cheaper and more enjoyable to create. Therefore, there is no reason to be afraid of making your own self-made weapon if you know that it is possible.
If you are a Star Wars fan, or an avid Jedi Knight yourself, then you know how to make a lightsaber out of a flashlight. After all, there were many Jedi Lightsaber Masters that wielded these incredible weapons of destruction back in the good ole days of the Galactic Republic.
You can feel the Force flowing through you, and the thrill of defending yourself from an attacker is enough to make you feel like an old pro. The good thing is that you don’t need any previous training or skills to create your very own lightsaber flashlight. In fact, it only takes a few simple steps, and you can build a lightsaber in literally no time at all.
Advantages Of A Self-made Lightsaber
The advantages of a self-made lightsaber are varied and many.
- First and foremost, it is much cheaper than buying a ready-made one and, therefore, much more affordable to buy than an authentic one too.
- Secondly, it allows you to customize your own design and, thus, lets you create something truly unique and unlike anything else.
- Thirdly, it is a much safer prop, and therefore, it may be used for any activity where safety is a concern.
- Fourthly, building one yourself saves you all the money you would spend on it and other items required for it, and yet, you will be able to enjoy its many benefits for years to come.
Before we start, make sure you have these things and follow the steps mentioned next:
- A flashlight, three white papers (A3 or A4), and a tape.
- Get a flashlight with white light. The brightness will determine the functionality of the lightsaber.
- Get cellophane of your desired color and cover the front of the flashlight with it.
- Start by wrapping the paper around the top of the flashlight of the lightsaber and using tape to attach it.
- Now attach one more piece of paper to roll and use the tape inside.
That’s pretty much it! Have fun.